Safeswiss claims to be a secure communication application, using end-to-end encryption, anonymous signup as it doesn’t requires a SIM card, phone number, email, social media or anything like that. Just a name and a password is fine. We will thoroughly review this app, from a security and usability perspective and publish an article.
To ensure an unbiased and thorough review all apps are tested:
• In real time, i.e. we use it on real projects.
• Among different team members located in different countries.
• With different devices and operating systems.
• For a minimum of two weeks, four on average.
• The article is peer-reviewed by other team members then sent to the app developers for final review.
If you are a business or news agency we can make an invoice for you as IT consulting service.
You can pay:
- By bank transfer. Contact us for details.
- In cryptocurrency. Contact us for details.