Olvid claim to be the only communication tool that does not rely on servers for the security of its communications, to make it impossible to access message contents or to reveal user identities and to encrypt all metadata and thus guarantee the anonymity of users. Olvid also claim to guarantees user authentication, unlike all other messaging systems whose servers act as trusted third parties. We will thoroughly review this app, from a security and usability perspective and publish an article.
To ensure an unbiased and thorough review all apps are tested:
• In real time, i.e. we use it on real projects.
• Among different team members located in different countries.
• With different devices and operating systems.
• For a minimum of two weeks, four on average.
• The article is peer-reviewed by other team members then sent to the app developers for final review.
If you are a business or news agency we can make an invoice for you as IT consulting service.
You can pay:
- By bank transfer. Contact us for details.
- In cryptocurrency. Contact us for details.